A week after the 2016 election, activists, policymakers, philanthropic leaders and scholars came together at the Boston Public Library to reflect and strategize how to pursue educational & social justice after Trump's victory.
- Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz, Massachusetts State Senate
- Jocelyn Sargent, Executive Director, Hyams Foundation
- Rinku Sen, President & Executive Director, Race Forward (Moderator)
- Ted Shaw, Professor of Law, Director of the Center for Civil Rights at the University of North Carolina School of Law at Chapel Hill
- Gabriela Pereira, Student Organizer, YOUNG Coalition
- John H. Jackson, President & CEO, Schott Foundation