SVP of Strategy
Benefits and Compensation
Schott Foundation offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, FSA/HRA benefits, vacation and paid holidays, a retirement plan with employer contributions after 18 months of employment, and other benefits. The starting salary is expected to be $26.44 – $30.40 per hour depending on experience.
We are seeking an Operations Assistant to provide direct administrative support to the SVP of Strategy and help manage the day-to-day operations of Salesforce. This is a dual support role and reports directly to the SVP of Strategy with a dotted line to the Director of Finance and Operations with respect to Salesforce support.
The Operations Assistant will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to adapt and respond thoughtfully to emerging needs and work quickly and effectively in a dynamic work environment. They will support various members of the Operations team with a variety of administrative tasks, including scheduling, communications, research, document management, data tracking, Salesforce user management, and Salesforce support. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and reliable team player who is tech-savvy and possess a high level of flexibility, strong written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail.
Administrative Duties (40%)
- Provides a wide array of administrative support, including meeting scheduling, preparation of correspondence, initial document drafting, proofreading, and document management.
- Creates and maintains electronic filing systems, document tracking systems via SharePoint and other mechanisms.
- Assists in the documentation of policies and procedures and is responsible for document management and filing.
- Conducts research related to new products, software, technology, and other opportunities related to systems and/or operations improvements.
- Prepares documents and materials for internal and external meetings and events, as assigned.
- Support with contract management, contract review, routing documents for signatures, filing, and reporting.
Salesforce Support (45%)
- Assist in the management of salesforce data, including data entry, data cleaning, and reporting.
- Support the Director of Finance and Operations in the management of the Salesforce system, including user management, security, and configuration.
- Support in the creation and maintenance of Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure data consistency across the organization.
- Assist with Salesforce training and onboarding for existing and new team members.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement areas of improvement for salesforce-related processes.
Special Projects and Other Duties as Assigned (15%)
- Provide dedicated project management support to specially assigned projects.
- Create and maintain detailed work plans and timelines to support the completion of special projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the SVP of Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience and skill set.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, work both independently and in a team to complete tasks and projects, and flexible.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Word. Experience with MS Visio is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce. Experience with Salesforce administration, development and/or implementation is highly preferred.
- Ability to use discretion in maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive materials and issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Two years prior work experience preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Asana is a plus but not required.
The Schott Team currently operates virtually with staff located throughout the United States. This position is expected to travel to staff retreats and board meetings up to four times a year.
Physical Demands and Work Environment Factors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will sit for long periods of time and may use repetitive wrist and hand motions involved in typing and computer work as well as in sorting and handling documents. The employee is regularly required to reach, with hands and arms, and engage in light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision as the employee will have close visual contact with a computer monitor daily.
Equal employment opportunity and having a diverse staff are fundamental principles at the Schott Foundation for Public Education, where employment and promotional opportunities are based upon individual capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation/preference, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established under law.
How to apply: Please email your resume and a substantive cover letter that details your relevant skillsets and experience, including any prior work implementing Salesforce, to email@example.com. Please be sure to include “Operations Assistant” in the subject line.
The recruitment is open until filled. The priority deadline for applications is Friday, June 9, 2023.