The Schott Foundation’s core belief is that well-resourced grassroots campaigns at the local, state and national level can lead to lasting systemic change, addressing the disparities poor children and children of color face in our nation’s schools. In helping to build these campaigns into a movement, Schott plays a unique and pivotal role as both funder and advocate.
Specifically, Schott focuses on resourcing campaigns across five key issue areas:
- High quality early education
- Wraparound student supports
- Teaching quality supports
- Fair and just school climate
- Fair and just school resources
Click on each of the issues above to explore related toolkits, infographics, reports and news from our grantees and allies.