At this year's annual Social Impact Exchange conference Schott Vice President Edgar Villanueva spoke on a panel with other philanthropic leaders to discuss how funders can help address the systemic problems at the root of so many of the challenges we face, from education to health to economic mobility.
- Nick Donohue, President and CEO, Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Leslie Boissiere, Vice President, External Affairs, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Tyler Norris, Chief Executive, Well Being Trust
- Edgar Villanueva, Vice President of Programs and Advocacy, Schott Foundation for Public Education, and author, Decolonizing Wealth: Indigenous Wisdom to Heal Divides
- Anna Muoio, Specialist Leader, Monitor I Deloitte (Moderator)